It is our pleasure to announce that REGISTRATION IS NOW OPENED for the 9th International Meeting on Atomic and Molecular Physics and Chemistry (IMAMPC) to be held in Berlin, Germany, from the 5th to the 8th of June 2018.
Following the previous editions, the meeting will bring together theoreticians and experimentalists, working on various topics in atomic and molecular physics and chemistry, including:
*) Macromolecules and biologically-relevant systems
*) Inelastic and reactive scattering, ultracold chemistry
*) Photochemistry and photophysics
*) Electronic structure theory and spectroscopy
*) Electron dynamics
As the original idea behind IMAMPC is to promote research work carried out by young scholars, we highly encourage PhD students, post-doctoral researchers, tenure-track fellows, and fresh permanent scientists to attend the meeting and submit their abstracts for oral and poster presentations.
Confimed speakers are, to date:
- Dr. George Booth, King’s College London (UK)
- Prof. Marie-Pierre Gaigeot, Evry-Val-d’Essonne (France)
- Dr. Susanna Goméz-Carrasco, University of Salamanca (Spain)
- Prof. Markus Gühr, University of Potsdam (Germany)
- Prof. Martina Havenith, Ruhr-Universität Bochum (Germany)
- Prof. Thomas Kühne, University of Paderborn (Germany)
- Prof. Axel Lorke, University of Duisburg-Essen (Germany)
- Dr. Arnaud Rouzée, Max Born Institute (Germany)
- Dr. Julia Stähler, Fritz-Haber Institut (Germany)
- Prof. Graham Worth, University College London (UK)
- Prof. Piotr Zuchowski, University of Torun (Poland)
More information on the meeting can be found on the conference website
Due to place limitation at the conference location, we encourage you to register as soon as possible. The registration will be considered on a first come, first served basis.
We are very much looking forward to seeing you in Berlin this summer.
The organizing committee
Jean Christophe Tremblay