The Tulip VII School follows the format of the previous Schools organized in the spring of 2001, 2003, 2006, 2009, 2012 and 2015. Highly qualified scientists will present introductory and specialized lectures on various topics in the field of spectroscopic and dynamical studies of molecular systems. Each lecturer will present a 4 hour course. The courses in 2018 will be given by:
• Prof. Christian Bressler, XFEL/Universität Hamburg, Germany
• Prof. Adam Cohen, Harvard University, USA
• Prof. Thomas Ebbesen, the University of Strasbourg and CNRS, France,
• Prof. Samuel Leutwyler, University of Bern, Switzerland
• Prof. Bas van de Meerakker, Radboud University, The Netherlands
• Prof. Ivan Powis, University of Nottingham, UK
For more information: http://www.hrsmc.nl/tulip-2018/coursedescription.html.