A postdoctoral position in the newly founded Computational Biotechnology group at the RWTH-Aachen University in Germany is available. We offer a fixed-term contract for one year, extendable up to three years.
Bottom-up computational modeling of (bio)functional materials with selected tunable properties using simulation methods at different scales and Machine Learning schemes. The modelled systems involve materials, solvents, and (bio)molecules.
The position requires a university PhD degree in the Natural Sciences. Specifically, candidates with the following qualifications are encouraged to apply:
- strong theoretical background in one of Physics/Chemistry/Biology
- strong experience with computer simulations in the Natural Sciences
- experience with Machine Learning algorithms
- above average academic achievements
- enthusiasm to learn beyond your individual research topic
- willingness to actively collaborate with other researchers and disseminate research in different formats.
For more information please follow the link: https://www.biologie.rwth-aachen.de/cms/biologie/Fachgruppe/Institute-und-Lehrstuehle/Institute-of-Biotechnology/~suhwq/.
Closing date is February 28, 2022. Please send your application together with all important documents to Maria Fyta (email@example.com).